State University of New York at Buffalo
Our mission is to advance health and wellness across the life span for the people of New York and the world through the education of tomorrow’s leaders in health care and biomedical sciences, innovative research and outstanding clinical care.
• Attract the most promising individuals and support their development
• Enhance our intellectual and technological environment to foster exceptionally creative science and education
• Develop and maintain excellent clinical programs to provide outstanding care
• Cultivate excellence, collegiality, and diversity
• Observe the highest standards of ethics, integrity, professionalism, and humanism
• Apply advances in science, medicine, and education to the betterment of humanity