API Technical Staff Membership
In July 2011 the Association for Pathology Informatics (API) added a new membership category for lab, IT, and research personnel. The Technical Staff membership was created to promote the participation of lab, IT, and research staff in API’s mission which is to promote the field of pathology informatics as an academic and a clinical subspecialty of pathology. Technical staff provide invaluable support to the pathologists, physicians, researchers, hospitals, universities, and organizations dedicated to expanding the field of pathology informatics. The cost of an annual Technical Staff membership is $50. The membership term is from July 1 to June 30. The Technical Staff membership benefits include:
- Access to API “members only” Web page content
- Access to API "members only" Listserv
- Unlimited publications, if accepted, at no charge, for Journal of Pathology Informatics ($200 value per article) http://www.jpathinformatics.org/
- Eligible to serve on API committees
- Discounted registration to the Pathology Informatics Summit http://pathologyinformatics.com/
To learn more about API please visit our web site at http://pathologyinformatics.org/. To join API as a Technical Staff member please visit http://pathologyinformatics.org/content/technical-staff-membership.